On the blog since 2009 (Click View Web Version for full contents)

From the drain to the ocean..Rain or shine..A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office

*Old Kids On The Blog since 2009*

Monday, August 21, 2017

Creek fishing in Switzerland

It was a sunny day,with a bit chilly wind...it was about 9am.
Google was kind enough to show me the map of a nearby stream around Lully,not far from Morges,in the canton of Vaud.
I'm not really sure of the direction but it's always the case with new spot,esp. river or small lake.
The journey through apple farm,grapes and peach was lovely, everybody along the way was friendly...'Bonjour' was the only word I repeated along the way.
So I reached this one corner at the end of an apple farm,with some houses in the woods,and I can hear the sweet sound,the sound of running water.So I went in the bush and found a jogging/walking track.This is a good thing in Switzerland,they always have track along a stream,river and lake for recreational use.
And there it is,a nice looking stream,about 3-4 metre wide and with small rapids.From the maps I saw in Google,this stream is called Le Boiron.
It was not long before I spot movement in the water.First I thought it was a trout,but then I notice it has scales,so it must be something else.Few casts here and it just follow and no strike.
I went up river and found a bigger pool.And a bigger fish chase my spinner,but no strike.
So I went down river...once and a while passed by some joggers...'Bonjour' again and again..and strange enough,I was the only one fishing there...I wonder if I need permit here,but I saw many signs sprayed on the trees,fish image in blue color,so I guess this area is fishable.
It passed 3 hours when I first check the time...time flies..and no strike yet...(which is normal if you fish a lot)...until lower river passed the tunnel under a railway track,in a slight deeper pool that I get my first strike,but no hook on.That gave me a little hope and courage.So I went down futher till I reached a bee farm(to make honey I guess)...and from the bank of a big pool I saw 3-4 decent size fish swimming near the surface.So I turned back upper river to find a way to cross to the other side and to find a better place to cast.I must say lure casting here is hard since there are a lot of trees and branches,and 6 feet rod is totally doesn't belong here.Shallow water also doesn't help with dead branches in the river bed.The lure stuck so many times...a bit frustrating.
So I was half squatting on a fallen tree and made the first cast to the pool.And before I reel it in,it get a strong bite and pull, I have to tighten the spool and slowly reel it in,since I wasn't confident enough with the mono line I use on this rod we got from Aldi last year.Back home I use braided line.
After one or two minutes,the fish reached the bank,and just about after 2 feets away from the water,the hook came off,and I have to jump down from the tree to make sure the fish don't get back to the water before a photo session or two.And after a few shots, I released it back to the river..
So here are some pics...
The village of Lully


At the back ground is lake Le Mann/Geneva and Alps,behind the cloud there is the great Mont Blanc,which is on the French side.

The first spot where I arrive,small but as long as there is water,I cast..

The one and only catch of the day..

The disadvantage of fishing alone,you can't get good picture of yourself and the fish.

It's a Chub or Chevaine(French)...swim up the creek from the lake since the water is warmer..

Some views along the way...




I've been told that when the birds get together,summer is coming to the end.These birds will form a big group before they head South to the high plateau in Africa.

After a long day fishing,I make myself some nice pancake with Nutella...

And a week later I went to a another river,which is bigger and known to have trout.The river is le Venoge.I got many strikes,but the fish are too small,and only two landed.One small Chub and one small Perch.And no sign of my target species,Trout.Maybe I have to go further up the river.



 

1 comment:

  1. �� ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY IN NEED OF THE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER?(CATCHING A CHEATING SPOUSE[Phone Hack], RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS, CREDIT SCORE UPGRADE, WEBSITE HACK...)
    High prolific information and Priviledges comes rare as i would be sharing with you magnificent insight you wish you heard years before now. As it's been understood that what people don't see, they will never know.
    When you wonder “which hacking company should I hire, the first aspect that should concern you is quality. Clearly, you want to embark for services that povides swift response, Thanks to our talented and Astonish Hackers , you are rest assured that your expectations will always be met. You’ll be glad to find out that our services Implies precisions and actions.
    This post is definitely for those who are willing to turn their lives around for the better, either financial-wise, relationship-wise or businesses.
    Welcome to the Global KOS hacking agency where every request on hacking related issues are met within a short period of time.
    If your shoe fits in any of the required services below, you will be assigned to a designated professional hacker who is systematically known for operating on a dark web V-link protocol.
    The manual Operation of this hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished hacking techniques to penetrating computers and various type of database system to meet your request.
    Penetration of computing systems are achieved using core software tools like Ransomeware, SQL/Keylogger injection. botnet, trojan and DDOS attacks.
    Providing value added services to clients as a hacker has been our sustaining goal.
    Are you faced with cyber challenges like
    ��Recovery of lost funds:✅It saddens our mind when client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviours of scammers. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this flees get off their traumatic feeling of loss. The cyber security technique used to retrieving back the victims stolen funds is the application of a diverse intercall XX breacher software enables you track the data location of a scammer. Extracting every informations on the con database, every requested information required by the Global KOS would be used to tracking every transaction, time and location of the scammer using this systematic courier tracking base method.
    �� Hacking into the mobile phone of a cheating spouse.✅ This type of hack helps you track every movement of your cheater as we are bent on helping you gain full remote access into the cheater's mobile phone using a Trojan breach cracking system to penetrate their social media platforms like Facebook, whatsapp, snapchat etc. This spy processing is used via an HDSI folder which synchronizes the target mobile operating system into a clone S-Drive unit.
    ��Credit Score Upgrade:✅Due to our transformed changes on Equifax tracking , upgrading of credit score are backed by our cyber tech breaching licence, This hacking process drastically generates you an undestructive higher credit score which correlates to a higher level of creditworthiness. The time frame for upgrading a credit score requires eighteen(18) hours
    ��️ BITCOIN GENERATOR:✅ (Higher job profile). This involves using the ANTPOOL Sysytem drifting a specialized hardware and software implementing tool in slot even-algorithms to incentivize more coins into your wallet which in turn generates more coins exponentially like a dream at specified intervals.
    The company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
    • Email hacks��
    • Hacking of websites.��
    • Uber free payment hacks.��
    • website hack.��
    Our strength is based on the ability to help you fix cyber problems by bringing together active cyber hacking professionals in the GlobalkOS to work with.
    Contact:
    ✉️Email: clarksoncoleman(at)gmail • com.
    Theglobalkos(at)gmail •com.
    ®Global KOS™
    Copyright® 2030.•√

    ReplyDelete

Earn

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

HY affiliate

Click here to start trading

HY Affiliate

Be an Affiliate, promote Forex trading market with banner on your blog or website and receive commission base on revenue of actual Forex trade,click the link below;
  • HY Affiliate
  • Accommodation in Kuching

    MyBlogLog

    MyBlogCatalog

    BlogCatalog

    Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory